About Kaplan Learning Institute
Kaplan Financial, a department of Kaplan Learning Institute (KLI), prepares over 30,000 students a year for professional accountancy exams through a total of 28 training centres around the UK and Asia; and all centres have been awarded the Platinum status under the Approved Learning Partner – Student Tuition in recognition of the quality of tuition provision for ACCA students.
Kaplan Financial is widely recognised as providing quality professional financial/accounting courses based on the full understanding of students’ needs. Our dedicated and highly skilled lecturers have a track record of ensuring outstanding pass rates. We constantly update our course materials to reflect the latest changes in the syllabus, legislation and other professional announcements. Students come to Kaplan because they know they will get the highest level of commitment and personalised service both in and out of the classrooms.
Financial training courses offered at KLI include:
- English for Professionals (EFP)
- Preparatory Course for CAIA® Program – Revision Course
- Preparatory Courses for Foundation in Accountancy
- Preparatory Course for The Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
- Preparatory Course for CPA Program
- Preparatory Course for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Examination
- Singapore QP (Foundation and Professional)
- Kaplan Live Online
- Kaplan Schweser Study Materials