Programme Application (For international students only) – Kaplan Higher Education Academy
Considerable care is taken by the university and the school in the selection of students. Normally the university takes about 4 weeks to process each application. Therefore, it is advisable for students to apply for admission at least 6 weeks before the start of each program/intake.
Documents required for programme application:
- Duly completed application form (click to download application form)
- Copy of highest academic qualification and highest academic transcripts
- Photocopy of passport/NRIC
- Latest CV (if applicable for Masters degree application)
- 1 passport-sized photograph of the applicant
- Program application fee
Administrative Processes (For international students only) – Kaplan Higher Education Academy & Kaplan Learning Institute
The items listed below are covered within the administrative fee (subject to prevailing Goods & Services Tax, GST, of 7%) payable upon the approval of program application by the respective approving institutions. Please refer to the respective course pages for the administrative fee or contact us for more information.
- Kaplan Student Access Card
- Student’s Pass application
The Immigration and Checkpoint (ICA) of Singapore requires all foreign students to apply for a Student’s Pass if he/she wishes to pursue full-time studies in Singapore in a EduTrusted private education organization (PEO) that is registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE). An applicant who wishes to take up part-time course or course conducted in the evening or weekend will NOT be eligible for Student’s Pass.
Information on Student’s Pass application is available on and the application forms can be downloaded from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority website at http://www.ica.gov.sg
Documents to be submitted for Student’s Pass application:
- Completed Student’s Pass application forms: Form 16 and V36
- Certified/notarized copy of birth certificate, highest academic qualification, highest academic transcripts, and bank statement/fixed deposit account/saving account.
- Employer’s letter certifying applicant’s occupation and salary (if applicable)
- Employer’s letter certifying parents’ occupation and salary (if applicable)
- 1 passport-sized photograph of the applicant (white background)