Kaplan Higher Education Institute
Since its opening in 1971, Griffith University has come to be regarded as one of Australia’s most innovative tertiary institutions and one of the most influential universities in the Asia Pacific region. Griffith is renowned for excellence in health research.
In 2014, Griffith achieved its best year in National Health and Medical Research Council funding outcomes, amounting to $11.1 million, including the award of 10 project grants, a senior fellowship, an early career fellowship and a Centre of Research Excellence grant.
- Fully taught by Griffith University faculty for the same learning experience as on-campus students with local tutor support
- Plan your schedules at ahead with block-teaching delivery catered for busy working professionals (no weekly classes)
- Griffith’s Bachelor of Nursing programme was one of the first few programmes to be accredited by Singapore Nursing Board since 2002
- 100% assignment-based programme (Graduate Certificate in Health Services Management & Master of Health Services Management)
- Accredited by Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM) – Applicable for Master of Health Services Management
- Griffith University is ranked14 in the World according to Shanghai Rankings. This places Griffith University #1 in Queensland and #2 in Australia1
- Ranked in the Top 34for Nursing in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 20172
- Ranked in the Top 35 by the QS University Rankings Top 50 Under 50 2016/173 and Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 20174
- Griffith University is one of Australia’s leading research universities5
- Rated 5 stars for graduate employability – QS Stars6
- Griffith University is in the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) acceptable institutions list (applicable to foreign student applying for work pass) 7