Kaplan Higher Education Institute
Since its opening in 1971, Griffith University has come to be regarded as one of Australia’s most innovative tertiary institutions and one of the most influential universities in the Asia Pacific region. Griffith is renowned for excellence in health research.
In 2014, Griffith achieved its best year in National Health and Medical Research Council funding outcomes, amounting to $11.1 million, including the award of 10 project grants, a senior fellowship, an early career fellowship and a Centre of Research Excellence grant.
- Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutes*
*Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2015/2015; based on 20,000 higher education institutions worldwide.
- Ranked 29th Worldwide for Nursing (QS World University Subject Rankings 206)
- Ranked in the Top 100 Universities Worldwide in nine subject areas including nursing (QS World University Subject Rankings 2016)*
*Source: QS World University Subject Rankings 2016
- Ranked in the World’s Top 5% universities on three major rankings – Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), QS World University Rankings and the Leiden Ranking
- Ranked 38th in QS Top 50 Under 50
- Ranked 82nd in Times Higher Education Top 100 Universities under 50
- Griffith University is in the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) approved institutions list
Source: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/training-employment-pass/list-of-acceptable-institutions#/ (applicable only to foreign student applying for work pass)
- Griffith University is recognised by the Australia government. Candidates with a degree from a University accredited by the home government of the country will be considered for appointment into the Singapore Public Service.
- Member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Griffith University Master of Health Services Management is accredited by Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM)
- Griffith University Bachelor of Nursing is accredited by the Singapore Nursing Board