About the Programme
Accounting is an integral part of the management and governance of any enterprise. It acts as a decision-making aid by providing the information necessary for planning, control and performance evaluation. The stakeholders of an entity rely on accounting information to assist in a variety of decisions including the acquisition or sale of shares, lending of funds and the provision of services or goods.
This Master’s Degree is aimed at students from any discipline seeking to acquire an accredited accounting qualification.
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Receive exemptions for up to 9 exams (3 Applied Knowledge and 6 Applied Skills exams)
- Accredited by the CPA Australia
Direct entry into CPA programmes
- Recognised by the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) for Professional Membership
- Associate Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
Associate membership is available to applicants who have completed an Accounting Degree or an equivalent Accounting qualification.
Accounting for Managers
Accounting Theory and Governance
Economics and Business Strategy
Principles of Business Governance
Quantitative Research for Business
The Murdoch Advantage
Click here for reasons to choose Murdoch University
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any discipline
- Applicants without Bachelor’s Degree but possess professional accounting qualification and relevant work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Students who have completed a degree with an accounting major from an Australian university will not be considered for admission.
The final decision on admission to the programme rests with the university.
Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirement. Click here for more information.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme, and they have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and attend classes once or twice a week depending on their study load. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor of Transnational Education & Deputy Dean of Murdoch University are based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Professional Accounting from Murdoch University.
The Master’s Degree is the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme Fee: S$23,561.40 payable in 3 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend your friend to enrol in our Master’s Degree T&Cs apply.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$192.60
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 29 October 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
Click here for more information on Mode of Payment
There are 3 intakes per year:
Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
Pursue a Murdoch MBA Programme in 12 months which gives you the flexibility to plan your schedule. Find out more from Alan Koo how does the flexibility benefits him here- https://goo.gl/TRfdo2
Attend our Live webinar session on 30 Sep 2021, 7:00pm by clicking on the link here.
Interested applicants who wish to learn more, please contact Gavin Chong at +6585262207.
Assistant Marketing Manager, Singapore Recreation Club
Global Learning Technology & Operations Analyst, Consumer & Industrial Industry
Vice President of Destination & Partner Development – APAC, Go City
Analyst/Credit Risk Management, J.P. Morgan Investment/Private Bank
Tax Associate, a Big Four Accounting Firm
Chief Marketing Officer/Co-Founder, Three Mammoths Pte Ltd
Senior Associate Marketing Director, Real Estate Industry
Head of Customer Services (APAC), GF Machining Solutions Pte Ltd