Empowering the business leaders of tomorrow
Succeed with a Business Degree from a university ranked in the Top 1% of universities worldwide.
With over 30 years of educational excellence in Singapore, the Triple-Crown accredited University College Dublin (UCD) delivers top quality, internationally-recognised Business Bachelor's Degrees and a Master of Science (MSc) programme to help students fulfil their personal and professional goals.
The following 9 specialisation pathways are available: Business Analytics, Digital Business, Finance, Fintech, Human Resource, Logistics and Supply Chain, Management, Marketing and Project Management.
UCD's progressive curriculum means that students enjoy a stimulating learning environment where they are encouraged to become skilled decision-makers for professional careers.
Succeed with the UCD Advantage
With the UCD College of Business being one of the few elite business schools holding Triple-Crown Accreditation from AACSB (US), AMBA (UK) and EQUIS (Europe), you can be confident of a globally recognised qualification. A resident faculty based at Kaplan ensures strong academic support and a high standard of programme delivery.
Programmes at University College Dublin
Discover programmes designed to help you achieve your potential and be future-ready.
Whether you’re looking to start your university education or hoping to advance your career, University College Dublin (UCD) sets you on your chosen path with a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate business programmes.
- Choice of 9 specialised pathways: Business Analytics, Digital Business, Finance, FinTech, Human Resource, Logistics and Supply Chain, Management, Marketing and Project Management
- Completion of a Direct Honours Degree programme in 18 months (Subject to programme and meeting entry requirements)
- Curriculum designed by leading subject experts and delivered by a mix of highly qualified Singapore and UCD faculty lecturers for a blend of local and global perspectives
- International exposure arising from an opportunity to undertake one of their modules at the UCD Summer/Winter School in Ireland (Students will be responsible for covering the cost of their own travel and accommodation expenses.)
- Opportunity to apply for an on-campus study experience in Ireland
- Optional Career Development module to provide flexibility in acquiring additional professional development knowledge
- Full-time or part-time study options available for greater flexibility
Whether you’re looking to start your university journey or advancing in your career, University College Dublin (UCD) sets you on your chosen path with a wide range of Postgraduate business programmes.
- The Master of Science (Management) programme is designed to help you stay ahead of the curve and become a leader in your industry. You will develop your leadership, business analytics and project management skills enabling you to adapt to and succeed in changing environments.
- Completion in 18 months (Only applicable for part-time programmes)
- Curriculum designed by leading subject experts and delivered by a mix of highly qualified Singapore and UCD faculty lecturers who are highly qualified academia or industry professionals
- Part-time study options available, resulting in greater flexibility for busy professionals and frequent travellers.
- Join the UCD Alumni Network to reconnect with old classmates, enabling you to utilise the trusted UCD environment to expand your professional network
MAXIMISE YOUR UCD EXPERIENCE
Stand to win a Winter School experience
Sign up for the April/May 2024 intake and stand a chance to win a Winter School experience at the UCD campus in Dublin, Ireland, with airfares and accommodation paid for! Find out more today.
UCD Advantage Award
Be recognised by UCD for your skills, knowledge and experiences gained through co-curricular activities on and off campus, whether you are involved in societies, sports, charity, or internships.
Bloomberg Market Concepts
Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) is a self-paced online course introducing the financial markets and Bloomberg tools. Earn a Bloomberg certification upon completion to enhance your resume.
Scholarships for international students
The UCD Kaplan Singapore scholarship is designed to support individuals who have completed a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in India, Korea, or Thailand and have demonstrated academic excellence.
Ranking & Accreditation
CSCSE is affiliated with the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China*
Large Business Alumni with over 105,000 graduates across 156 countries and regions.
From undergraduate to postgraduate studies, explore the pathway to your individual success through our broad programme offerings.
Life Beyond Classrooms
Experience Kaplan’s supportive learning environment inside and out.
A Supportive Environment
We believe effective education is a collaborative effort and is not confined to the classroom. Our conducive environment is specifically aimed at stimulating curious minds, and encouraging exploration.
This supportive environment for students to excel was exactly what one of our students Jordan Sukaimi experienced. Check out the video here!
Accreditations remain subject to accreditation providers. Kaplan Higher Education Academy and Kaplan Higher Education Institute are not responsible for any changes in accreditation requirements or loss of accreditation status not attributable to Kaplan Higher Education Academy or Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
*This is only applicable to Degrees awarded through Kaplan Higher Education Academy from July 2011 and Kaplan Higher Education Institute from March 2016.