Considerable care is taken by the university and the school in the selection of students. Normally the university takes about 4 weeks to process each application. Therefore, it is advisable for students to apply for admission at least 6 weeks before the start of each programme/intake.
Documents required for programme application:
- Duly completed application form (click to download application form)
- Copy of highest academic qualification and highest academic transcripts
- Photocopy of passport/NRIC
- Latest CV (if applicable for Master’s Degree application)
- 1 passport-sized photograph of the applicant
- Programme application fee
The items listed below are covered within the administrative fee (subject to prevailing Goods & Services Tax, GST, of 7%) payable upon the approval of programme application by the respective approving institutions. Please refer to the respective course pages for the administrative fee or contact us for more information.
- Kaplan Student Access Card
- Student’s Pass Application