Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
General Terms & Conditions for all Rebates and Offers
All applicants for a Kaplan Higher Education programme (including Diplomas) eligible for any Rebates and Offers from Kaplan are to note that regardless of the type of Rebates and Offers, the eligible applicant will only be entitled to one type of Rebate and/or Offer at the time of his/her enrolment.
In compliance with SkillsFuture Singapore’s guidelines, students who utilise SkillsFuture credits, enrol in SSG-funded or CITREP-funded courses are not eligible for indirect rewards such as referral awards, lucky draws, gifts and vouchers. SkillsFuture credits are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers and gifts.
- “Upgrader Rebate” applies to all Kaplan Higher Education students and graduates upgrading to pursue the next higher qualification. The rebate applies to students and graduates of either the Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- “Upgrader Rebate” will be deducted from the eligible student’s final instalment payment.
EZ-Link Card Giveaways at Preview Sessions
- Preview attendees (and/or their friends who attend) may receive an EZ-Link card from Kaplan at the registration counter subject to stock availability.
- Giveaway EZ-Link cards are not exchangeable for cash.
Referral Fee Terms & Conditions
- Applicable to both Kaplan existing students and alumni who refer new students to pursue a Kaplan Higher Education programme (selected programmes only).
- The names of both the referrer (existing students and alumni) and referee (new students) must be indicated clearly on the Application Form.
- Kindly take note that the referee will not be eligible for any other programme fee rebate or upgrader rebate from Kaplan should there be a referral arrangement stated in his/her programme application.
- The referral fee will be issued to the referrer after the referee has made the first instalment payment of the programme fee and commences his/her programme. Both the referrer and the referee must not have any outstanding payment with Kaplan for the referral fee to be disbursed.