Unveiling the Visual World of Machine Learning
Insights from Professor David Parry, Dean of the School of IT, Murdoch University
Dive into the fascinating realm where data meets visualisation with Professor David Parry, Dean of the School of Information Technology at Murdoch University. In this exclusive video, Prof. Parry unravels the transformative role of data visualisation in machine learning and simulation. Explore the power of visualisations in decoding complex datasets, aiding in pattern recognition, decision-making, and evaluating AI system performance. Join us for an enlightening conversation where visualisations become the gateway to understanding the intricate world of machine learning and simulation.
See the Murdoch difference
Murdoch equips you with the skills to change the world, by changing your world. Whatever you choose to study, the focus is the same - to help you learn to think freely, and for yourself.
Programmes at Murdoch
Whether you’re looking to start your university journey or advancing in your career, Murdoch sets you on your chosen path with a wide range of undergraduate programmes.
- Complete the Degree programme in 16 months instead of 28 months. Applicants with a Polytechnic Diploma may be exempted from up to 12 units and can gain entry to Year 2 of the programme. Applicants with a Murdoch University-recognised Kaplan Diploma or a private Diploma may be exempted from up to 8 units and can also gain entry to Year 2 of the programme.
- The Degree is the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia - Plan your own schedule & study at your own pace
- Murdoch University is recognised by the Australian government - Full Degree transcript awarded upon completion, giving you a competitive edge in the job market
- Murdoch University Singapore Office - Professor Peter Waring, Pro Vice-Chancellor of Transnational Education & Dean, and Dr Paola Magni, Deputy Dean, are both from Murdoch University and based in Singapore to oversee the academic aspects of the programmes and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here. This is an exclusive arrangement by Murdoch University.
- Murdoch University Faculty - The collective expertise of Murdoch University Singapore Office’s teaching staff, which comprises both industry experts and academics with PhD qualifications, allows students to gain practical learning and critical thinking skills.
- All Murdoch University Degrees awarded are accredited by the Chinese Service Center of Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE), an addiliation to the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China.
Whether you’re looking to start your university journey or advancing in your career, Murdoch sets you on your chosen path with a wide range of postgraduate programmes.
- Plan your own schedule and study at your own pace
- Double Masters Degree Graduates will be conferred two Masters' Degrees
- Double your competitive advantage with twice the credentials
- Complete your Double Masters Degree programmes (Master of Business Administration – Master of Communication and Master of Business Administration – Master of Human Resources) in 16 months
Ranking & Accreditation
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Receive exemptions for up to 9 exams (3 Applied Knowledge and 6 Applied Skills exams)
- Accredited by the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Australia
- Direct entry into CPA programmes
- Accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
- Recognised by the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) for Professional membership
- Recognised by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Receive exemptions for up to 2 modules with the Singapore Chartered Accountant Qualification (SCAQ) Foundation Programme and the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Associate member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Associate membership is available to applicants who have completed an Accounting Degree or an equivalent Accounting qualification. Applicable to Bachelor of Business in Accounting (Single Major), Accounting & Business Law (Double Major) and Accounting & Finance (Double Major).
- Associate member of the Finance Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Member of the Council for Australasian Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE), Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) and Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA APAC)
From undergraduate to postgraduate studies, explore the pathway to your individual success through our broad programme offerings.
Life Beyond Classrooms
Experience Kaplan’s holistic learning inside and out.
A Holistic Education
We believe effective education is a collaborative effort. We’re therefore not just focused on what happens in the classroom. Our conducive environment is specifically aimed at stimulating curious minds, and encouraging exploration.
This supportive environment for students to excel was exactly what one of our students Jordan Sukaimi experienced. Check out the video here!
Accreditations remain subject to accreditation providers. Kaplan Higher Education Academy and Kaplan Higher Education Institute are not responsible for any changes in accreditation requirements or loss of accreditation status not attributable to Kaplan Higher Education Academy or Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
*Exemptions granted will be subject to accrediting professional bodies’ sole discretion at any time.
^Foundation Programme Module Exemption Fees are waived for Candidates with Accredited Degrees.
**EDGE = Entrepreneurship Development and Graduate Employability