Kaplan arranges a complimentary airport/transport pick up for all our new full-time international students arriving in Singapore for the first time*. Students are required to fill in a transport pick up form and submit 7 days prior to their arrival here.
- Changi Airport Terminals 1-4
- Harbourfront Ferry Terminal
- Woodlands Checkpoint Terminal
- Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge
- Kaplan Accommodation @ Short Street
- Kaplan Accommodation Partners
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months)
- Onward/Return ticket
- Entry facilities to next destination
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable)
If the visitor requires a visa to enter Singapore, please approach the nearest Singapore Embassy/Consulate Office for information on visa application and submission procedures. Alternatively, they can find all services relating to entry and visa requirements online at www.ica.gov.sg.